If you have never gone camping before, this camping check list may look daunting. Do not let that deter you. The purpose of camping is to get away from it all and enjoy nature, not create more work for yourself than if you were home cleaning the gutters.
Even if you aren't normally a planner, it is a good idea to think ahead about what to bring when camping, especially if this is the first time for you or anyone in your group. If you want the trip to be a positive experience, planning is key.
Packing for the Beach
- Back Pack: To free up your hand to carry larger items
- Beach balls, small bucket and sand toys
- Beach blanket, straw mat or ground cover
- Beach Towels
- Canvas bag to carry picnic supplies and food that doesn't have to stay cold
- Cold pack bag, to keep perishables cold
- Insect Repellant
- Large net beach bag to carry towels, ground cloth, sand toys etc.
- Pocket shelter or beach umbrella to provide shade or shelter
- Shovel, a large one from the garden if you want to try to change the course of streams or other engineering feats
- Suntan Lotion